Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Asyraaf's First Day Lesson at School

Hi friends! I've not been writing for quite sometime already due to my other commitments at the office.

Now that I have sometime to write, I opt to write before I forget all the pretty memories I had with my family.

On 3 January 2012, it was Asyraaf's first day at Sek Ren Islam Al-Huda. As you know, Asyraaf is more active compared to his elder brother (Akmal) and elder sister (Alya). After coming back from school, I asked him about his first day experience at school. Asyraaf kept quiet. Akmal was the one talking. Akmal said that, while coming back from school, Asyraaf was punched in the stomach by a standard 4 boy when they were sitting in the school bus. "What happend?" I asked.

After the small interrogations with Akmal and Asyraaf (Alya didnt comment anything because she was sitting in front), basically what happened was, Asyraaf being Asyraaf, he just wanted to play with new friends. He simply playing punching with the elder kids just like he always play with his brothers and cousins at home. However, that standard 4 year old boy took it seriously and punch Asyraaf in the tummy instead. Poor boy..

Lucky I have Akmal to stop the boy from hitting Asyraaf again. Akmal then calm Asyraaf, and Asyraaf stopped crying.

Message for Asyraaf - First Day Lesson at School :

Dear Asyraaf,

You cannot punch/kick unknown people or even your friends. Just play with your friends with no punching/kicking. Punching and kicking are only meant for your karate class and to protect yourself if needed.

Luv,
Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment